What goes into SIV BIOME BALANCING SERUM
Lightweight & stabilizing formula containing physiologically identical ingredients that your skin recognizes.
- Squalane- Biomimetic oil, molecule derived from non-GMO sugarcane that mimics squalene, beneficial in promoting skin hydration
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride- a mixture of caprylic and capric fatty acids derived from coconut oil; help replenish skin’s surface and help it to resist moisture loss
- Glyceryl Caprylate- a natural, plant-based, emollient derived from glycerin and plant fatty acids; restores the oils of the skin, regulates the skin moisture and acts as a humidifier to the skin.
- Bacillus- A proprietary blend of Bacillus spores activate a healthy skin foundation and visibly improves skin. Positively influencing your unique skin biome and establishing balance. Bacillus spores lay dormant in the formula and are designed to activate from the natural heat, oils, and water from the skin. This allows the spores to change and improve the skin microbiome by targeting overgrown bacteria, while facilitating the growth of other essential species- effectively balancing the skin microbiome.
- Before use, shake the dropper vigorously, until the bottom of the dropper is clear, to disperse Bacillus spores throughout the serum.
- Apply 2-5 drops directly to face (clean & dry) once daily and gently massage and then pat into skin.
- For optimal results: appy after toner and before moisturizer.
You can incorporate the Biome Balancing Serum in your daily skincare routine!